Re: [Ltib] does setting env var of CROSS_COMPILE in ltib 6.4.1 cause pro

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] does setting env var of CROSS_COMPILE in ltib 6.4.1 cause problems?
Date: Tue, 09 Dec 2008 08:29:48 +0000

Hi Robert,

Yes this will cause problems.  Later version unset this within the ltib
script.  You can add this to 6.4.1:

# setup basic path to parts we will install
$ENV{PATH} =  "$cf->{defpfx}/usr/bin:$cf->{path_std}";

+# remove possible CROSS_COMPILE prefix that could mess up spoofing
+delete $ENV{CROSS_COMPILE};

Regards, Stuart