Re: [Ltib] No Busybox in LTIB

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] No Busybox in LTIB
Date: Tue, 03 Jun 2008 09:03:51 +0100

Hi Yuri,

I don't really understand your question.

You don't need to use the same toolchain to build the kernel and
userspace (although that's the most convenient).  You could build your
kernel and save it somewhere and then separately build your userspace
with a different toolchain.

What platform are you trying to run on? what's wrong with the toolchains
that LTIB provides? (we test them).

Regards, Stuart