[Ltib] Reg- Linux Kernel Booting

From: R.J.Sivakumar
Subject: [Ltib] Reg- Linux Kernel Booting
Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 20:38:20 +0530

Dear all,
             As we are working in our custom board made of I.MX31 processor,we
get strucked in the kernel booting.We are using freescale Linux version
2.6.16 coming with the LTIB BSP REL2.In our custom board we are using
internal UART instead of external UART controlled by the CPLD in ADS. After
the redboot boots and get strucked in the uncompressing Linux.......booting
linux.Can you suggest any booting parameter to be transfered to the Linux
kernel.

Thanks in advance
--
Best regards,