Re: [Ltib] Creating auto build files

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] Creating auto build files
Date: Thu, 06 Sep 2007 15:08:47 +0100

Hi Thomas,

Normally you would not expect to run aclocal/autoconf/automake etc.
These are generally reserved for the developers of the packages.
Effectively the Makefile.in and configure files distributed by the
maintainers are fixed as far as end users are concerned.

Normally the process is simply:

configure
make
make install