RE: [Ltib] Creating auto build files

From: Marc Titinger
Subject: RE: [Ltib] Creating auto build files
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 15:55:44 +0200

I'm not sure I understood your need but here's a link that helped me as an
autotools-beginner : http://vindaci.members.sonic.net/cbreak/projects/autotools/
In the end, i'm finding that unless you have to deal with already "autotooled"
packages, or you want to make your package realy portable, it's simpler to
stick with a plain Makefile, and leave it to ltib's spoofing to set the
libraries, header path, toolchain etc...

hope this helped.

Marc.