Re: [Ltib] LTIB port for mcp8270

From: Stuart Hughes
Subject: Re: [Ltib] LTIB port for mcp8270
Date: Thu, 31 May 2007 08:36:35 +0100

Hi Joseph,

I think from Freescale's point of view that's right as for "official"
BSPs they'll tend to concentrate more on newer devices.

As I mentioned before, there exists an external LTIB project, if you can
contribute a kernel+kernel config file, I'm happy to help you put
together a BSP for it.

Regards, Stuart