lout-users

Simple Definition Invocation Disappears

From: Brian Sakal
Subject: Simple Definition Invocation Disappears
Date: Sun, 29 Apr 2018 22:44:53 -0400

Hi all,

I was wondering why the invocation of the following definition doesn't appear in the output:

@SysInclude {doc}

def @Sef
  left num {}
  right content
  {num @DropCapTwo content}

@Doc @Text @Begin

@Display @Heading {My Heading}

{A} @Sef {
Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
}

@End @Text

It compiles with no errors. I am using Lout 3.39.  I have scoured the docs and mailing list, but I suspect due to the simplicity of my problem that I am missing something :-)

Thank you very much!

Brian