lout-users

Indications for Catalan language support

From: arnau . prat . gasull
Subject: Indications for Catalan language support
Date: Fri, 8 Apr 2016 15:33:57 +0200

Hello,

I followed the steps I found on https://lists.gnu.org/archive/html/lout-users/2000-01/msg00023.html (Re: Adding a new language to Lout) to add Catalan support and now I have some files I'd like to make available to Catalan users.

How can I contribute and add the lines needed so Lout can also speak Catalan?

Also, because there are a couple of things I want to test out before,

Can anyone recommend me resources on the hyphenation patterns that Lout or TeX use?

Thank you,

Arnau Prat Gasull