lout-users

Re: prg2lout raw mode

From: slomium
Subject: Re: prg2lout raw mode
Date: Tue, 22 Jan 2013 10:58:36 -0600

On Mon, Jan 21, 2013 at 6:46 PM, David Duffy wrote:

> On Tue, 22 Jan 2013, slomium wrote:
>
>> I get errors like:
>>
>>     1,1: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt
>>     5,1: symbol @PHA unknown or misspelt
>

> Those are defined in the podf include file.
>
>      "When the program texts are to be part of a larger Lout document, the
> procedure is somewhat different. You need to include the setup file
> appropriate to your language, like this:
>      @SysInclude { cprint }
>      @SysInclude { doc }"

Thanks...  but that doesn't quite address my issue.  Here's an example:

I have a file, input.pod, which contains the following three lines:

=head1 NAME

Example of name section.

I process that with the following command line:

prg2lout -r -lPod -i input.pod -o prg2lout.output

I then wrote a Lout input file, include_pod_test_example.txt:

@SysInclude { doc }
@SysInclude { pod }
@Document
    @InitialBreak { lines 1.2fx nohyphen }
//
@Text @Begin
@LP { @Include{prg2lout.output}}
@End @Text

#:mode=lout:

I process the example as follows and get errors.  Why am I getting errors here?

lout -s include_pod_test_example.txt > out.ps
lout file "prg2lout.output" (from "include_pod_test_example.txt" line 7):
     1,1: symbol @PHA unknown or misspelt
    1,11: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt
     3,1: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt
     4,1: symbol @PPG unknown or misspelt