lout-users

Extra margin space for footers?

From: Michael Koehmstedt, RenPet
Subject: Extra margin space for footers?
Date: Fri, 4 May 2012 16:36:54 -0700

Hello all,

I'm rather new to using Lout so please excuse me if this ends up being a rather simple question.

Right now I have my page margins set to .75 inches on all sides. What I'd like to do is have a footer with a margin of .4 inches. However, I don't see any specific commands for setting the footer margin. Whatever the bottom margin is set to is where the footer appears. How can I set the footer margin at .4 inches without moving the page body margin?

Thanks,
Michael Koehmstedt