lout-users

Re: Problem with Horizontal line exceeding page margins

From: Michael Koehmstedt, RenPet
Subject: Re: Problem with Horizontal line exceeding page margins
Date: Tue, 1 May 2012 11:37:19 -0700

I imagine nothing is wrong with it :)

I just wasn't aware of that command. I only started using lout a couple of days ago and I got that definition of HLine from the Expert's Guide. I now see that @FullWidthRule is mentioned once in the User's Guide, but it's buried in an unrelated section on appendixes.

Thanks Mark, I will try this new command.

Michael