lout-users

Re: Stripes broken once passed through ps2pdf

From: slomium
Subject: Re: Stripes broken once passed through ps2pdf
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2011 09:09:34 -0500

On Mon, Jul 25, 2011 at 8:57 AM, Ludovic Courtès <address@hidden> wrote:

The resulting EPS file is OK.

However, when passed through TeXLive’s ‘epstopdf’ or the ‘ps2pdf’
program of GNU Ghostcript 8.71.1, the resulting PDF has little in common
with the EPS (see attached file.)

It could be a Ghostscript bug, but I’m unsure.  Ideas?

Thanks,
Ludo’.

In the Google Chrome browser, there's a pdf view function.  The pdf looks normal to me.  It looks like a black page with thick white stripes both from upper right to lower left and from upper left to lower right at 45 degrees from vertical.  The pdf also looks the same in the preview function on my mac.

Dave B.