lout-users

Problems with "|0.5rt" in lout 3.39

From: James, Voyle E USA CTR (US)
Subject: Problems with "|0.5rt" in lout 3.39
Date: Mon, 27 Jun 2011 13:15:10 +0000

Hello lout users,

I have found a difference in the results of "|0.5rt" that may be based on
either descender characters or special characters.
Attached is a sample input file, test.lout, and the result postscript file,
test.ps.

What I want, is the changemark, a plus sign, at the left margin, and the text
centered in the column.
One way works on text without the comma and the other works with the comma.

If this is a "feature" I can call the correct macro if I know what characters
to check for, descender or any special.

Thank you,

Ed

Ed James, address@hidden 703-588-8736-voice 571-256-3314-fax
ITA BSS-FM/TCS Contractor
1777 North Kent Street, Suite 4100, Arlington, VA 22209