lout-users

Re: lout2html?

From: KHMan
Subject: Re: lout2html?
Date: Sat, 20 Dec 2008 12:50:37 +0800

ex cord wrote:
Is there currently any relatively easy way to convert lout files to html?

Are there any plans to include that functionality into Lout?

Also, is <http://lout.wiki.sourceforge.net/> the current Lout wiki? Is
it up to date?

Mostly... :-)

A number of us on the list have dev permissions on SF for the project account, and the bulk of the wiki was updated based on the previous Lout website(s) material a few months ago. It's edit-restricted to minimize maintenance effort.

Some of the things, like version information and frequent updates, we have left out to reduce maintenance load. If there is out-of-date information, please do post your comments on this list and Remo or me will update the relevant material.

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)