lout-users

Re: Italic Greek letters in lout

From: benoit
Subject: Re: Italic Greek letters in lout
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2008 14:12:55 +0100

Hi,

may I ask a little help to "find a Type1 Greek font that has
the variations I need", i.e. at least Italic?

I would really need to have Greek italic symbols in my equations...

Thank you so much,
Benoit

PS: In an old user manual I found there was a trick to make
greek italic letters in equation, but it seems not working
with the new @Math environment.