lout-users

choose font for content in `book' setup

From: Joerg van den Hoff
Subject: choose font for content in `book' setup
Date: Sat, 6 Sep 2008 22:46:46 +0200

the user  has a laudable easy and fine grained control of
fonts in the `book' setup file (38 different settings).
but for the table of contents I see only "@ContentsFont" which
effects only the major entries (chapters). question: is there
no way to select fonts for all levels of section entries into
the table of content analogous to the way one can set the fonts for
the section headings themselves?

if the answer is no: why not? I would find this essential if I decide
to modify the font (family) at all in the table of contents. a mixture
of, say, helvetica for chapters and default document font for the other
entries can look awkward. it's, e.g. quite common to choose sans serif
font for all headings and it seems natural to do the same in the table of
contents.

joerg