lout-users

Table cell becomes 'too wide' when using indent { right }

From: Clint Olsen
Subject: Table cell becomes 'too wide' when using indent { right }
Date: Tue, 2 Sep 2008 12:12:14 -0700

Hi:

For cosmetic reasons, I wanted to left and right justify some text as a
header for a table cell.  I couldn't get the text distributed equally
across the line, so I resorted to a cell, which seems to do an ok just of
using all the available text width for this object.  However, I wanted to
right justify the last cell to make things line up nicely, and then I got
this:

   48,71: 43.330c object deleted (too wide for 4.287c paragraph)

I don't quite understand why indent caused this thing to run out of space.
I'm already using width { expand } for this entire table, so there should
be plenty of room.

Any suggestions would be fabulous.

Thanks,

-Clint