lout-users

Re: Problem using llx/urx in PS_LinkDest

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Problem using llx/urx in PS_LinkDest
Date: Tue, 22 Apr 2008 06:53:21 +1100

> someone might have a good idea what went wrong

I'll look at it if you get completely stuck, but it's
been a long time and you are probably well ahead of me.

> Changing oux from union into struct makes the
> problem go away

Well, that suggests that some idiot has put two fields
into a union and used them both.  I'd be tracking down
all uses of the other fields of that union.  If that
is the problem, let me know - I had better be the one
to decide how to change the data layout.

Jeff