lout-users

Converting 3.36 user guide to PDF

From: Bruce Horrocks
Subject: Converting 3.36 user guide to PDF
Date: Sat, 05 Jan 2008 20:48:50 +0000

Hi,

Converting the 3.36 user.ps file to PDF using Acrobat Distiller 5 on a PC fails at page 138 (as best as I can tell - there is no detailed log).

Trying to generate it locally using Lout with the -PDF flag gives loads of errors which I think are caused by the same issue.

Has anyone successfully produced a PDF and can they provide me a link or email a copy? (Please email first in case I am inundated!)

Thanks.
--
Bruce Horrocks
Surrey, UK