lout-users

Tagged list with drop tag items

From: Wm. David Bentlage
Subject: Tagged list with drop tag items
Date: Wed, 28 Nov 2007 18:38:30 +0000

When using the tagged list option in lout, I've found that when a very long tag
is present the tag doesn't wrap to the page width.  I tried fixing this by
limiting the tag width to a finite amount, e.g. 6i, using @Wide.  This gets the
text to wrap, but then the drop tag item overstrikes the tag text.  I've
included a bit of sample code that shows this effect.

What i would really like would be a tag item that automatically wraps to the
page margin and a drop tag item that is printed at the proper distance below
the tag (as happens for small one row tags).

Does anyone know i can fix this?

Thanks,
David

@SysInclude{doc}