lout-users

Lout keywords

From: Jani Alanko
Subject: Lout keywords
Date: Sat, 10 Nov 2007 19:05:45 +0200

Hi.

I'm currently making a Lout syntax highlighting for gtksourceview-2.0,
which is used by, for example gedit from the Gnome project and I was
wondering, if anybody has any list of Lout keywords and built-in
commands.

I really wouldn't like to write the entire lists manually, so I already
checked the Lout mode for Emacs, which has a list, but I think it's
partial since the list is quite old (1999).

Oh and by the way, I suggest someone updates the Lout homepage, it
claims the last release was three years ago. :-)