lout-users

Re: PDF output

From: Ludovic Courtès
Subject: Re: PDF output
Date: Mon, 25 Jun 2007 18:25:56 +0200

Hi,

"Robert Riebisch" <address@hidden> writes:

> I'd like to see a new command line option (maybe `-ZZ'?) to disable PDF
> compression for builds incorporating Zlib.

The PDF back-end has been unmaintained for some time now.  There are
some features that would be hard to incorporate in it because some
packages (e.g., address@hidden') heavily use PostScript code.

So I don't think anyone is willing to work on here right now, but maybe
you could propose a patch?

Thanks,
Ludovic.