lout-users

HTML tables

From: Dylan VanHerpen
Subject: HTML tables
Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 10:46:09 -0600

Hi everybody. I'm new to the list, and I found-out-about-Lout only a
couple of months ago, so I'm still learning. I've been using Lout to
create reports that often contain data in tables. The data is already
formatted in HTML, and I was wondering if there's a solution to either
incorporate HTML tables directly in Lout, or if there's a macro for
converting them to Lout syntax, like so:

@HtmlTable {
}

With kindest regards--Dylan.