lout-users

Re: Anyone met/fixed "no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove"

From: Mark Summerfield
Subject: Re: Anyone met/fixed "no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove"
Date: Wed, 16 May 2007 18:01:34 +0100

On Tue 15-May-07, Ludovic Courtès wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Mark Summerfield <address@hidden> writes:
> > I recently started to get this error message:
> >
> > main.lout:7:1: no header for @EndHeaderComponent to remove
> >
> > The line in question has the single statement:
> >
> >     @Book
> >
> > The only new thing I've been doing is indexing.
> >
> > Has anyone met and fixed this error message?

I think I've now found out what causes this message.

Suppose you have this:

    @Include{one.lout}
    @Include{two.lout}

If you have, say,

    address@hidden level}

in one.lout, and

    address@hidden term}

in two.lout, and comment out one.lout to save time when checking your
indexing of two.lout, you'll get the error.

This means that index time will increase significantly as you go, since
you can't comment out files. One possible solution would be to have a
single file index.lout that contained a raw index for every top-level
index term:

    address@hidden level}

which should allow files to be commented out. But I haven't tried this.

--
Mark Summerfield, Qtrac Ltd., www.qtrac.eu