lout-users

Re: lout page @SourceForge

From: Kein-Hong Man
Subject: Re: lout page @SourceForge
Date: Wed, 04 Apr 2007 19:33:06 +0800

[Sorry, resending, I accidentally sent this to Valeriy only...]

Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
Does anyone maintain it?  I keep getting occasional mail reporting
broken links, etc, and I just don't have time to maintain it.  Anyone
is willign to step up?

SY, Uwe

I am the one posting sources and some processed docs and binaries on SF for recent versions of Lout. Unfortunately, I don't think I can properly maintain an SF website, so I haven't tried doing so.

Perhaps we should delete stuff we can't maintain, and point it somewhere...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)