lout-users

List of Figures

From: Benoit Bidoggia
Subject: List of Figures
Date: Thu, 25 May 2006 19:19:31 +0200

Hi,

I'm writing a little book... I have some little questions about
the overall structure:

1) is it possible to put the list of figures at the end?
2) is it possible to put the list of figures item in the contents?
3) is it possible to put the reference after the last chapter, but
before the appendixes?
4) is it possible to do a conclusion "chapter" like the introduction "chapter",
i.e. without the word "chapter" on the page and on the contents?

Thank you very much,
Best regards.

BenoƮt