lout-users

Re: Punctuation spacing

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: Punctuation spacing
Date: Thu, 20 Apr 2006 07:35:47 +1100

> Speaking of this, perhaps it would be nice to create a mailing
> list to discuss Nonpareil if you're willing to?

I'd be very willing for someone else to take it on.  I'm trying
to keep away from the peripheral things, so that I get time to
actually develop the system.  At present there is very little
to talk about anyway, and I am immersed in my other project for
the next couple of months.

When I do take Nonpareil up again it should be very interesting.
Now that the compiler is working the next step will be to
develop some application classes (font, text, display etc.),
and wrte the Nonpareil display functions.  Then a few small C
functions to drive OpenGL, and - what larks!

Jeff