lout-users

Re: content-layout,a minor problem

From: Jürgen H. Havix
Subject: Re: content-layout,a minor problem
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 13:47:07 +0100 (CET)

Thank you, but this seems to be a major undertaking,
because I only want it in the content-part and maybe
in the index-part and only sometimes. It would depend
on my overall layout - for instance in doing sheet-
music, where there is conventionally only a very small
margin on pages with notes but the Composer-index
or content would look ugly with such a small margin at the top
(or at the bottom, the right and left margins of the content are
easily changed in the setup-file).
Besides Lout is very suitable in doing such a job
because of the ease of including postscript and eps.
For the time beeing I will write the content by hand or
manipulate the resulting postscript to correct some of the distances,
this seems to be the easiest way at the moment.
Thanks again,
george