lout-users

"precise object placement" User's Guide section

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: "precise object placement" User's Guide section
Date: Sat, 20 Aug 2005 11:10:36 +1100

As part of the forthcoming new version of Lout I have written
a new section of the User's Guide called "Precise Object
Placement."  It covers @Wide, @High, @HExpand, @VShift and
similar symbols, including three that I have added called
@ZeroWidth, @ZeroHeight, and @VStrut.

If you are interested in this stuff, please preview the
new section at

    http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/~jeff/precise.ps

and let me have your comments.  I'm also interested in
examples of the same sort of thing which might be FAQs,
to add to this section.

Jeff