lout-users

Re: On patches

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Re: On patches
Date: Wed, 29 Jun 2005 11:13:19 +0200

> I'm attaching a hopefully better patch for the Latin Modern ligature
> problem.  Note that in case of whitespace/tabs issues, `patch -l' should
> work better.

You're right, of course.  With patch -l your original patch applies
just fine.  Apparently I wasn't fully awake yet when I complained ;-)

Nevertheless, the new patch makes it easier.

Thanks!

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                               <address@hidden>
Public key at <http://www.dynalabs.de/mxp/pubkey.txt>