lout-users

Re: Question from a newbie named Newby

From: Jeric O. Newby
Subject: Re: Question from a newbie named Newby
Date: Tue, 26 Apr 2005 12:22:43 -0400 (EDT)

On Tue, 26 Apr 2005, [iso-8859-1] Ludovic Court?s wrote:

Hi,

"Jeric O. Newby" <address@hidden> writes:

Problems that I'm having:

  - Creating a small square checkbox and placing the letter "X" on
    top of it. I.e. checking the checkbox

Something like address@hidden @Sym { multiply }'.

        Thanks that works perfectly.

  - Getting underlines to underline from a starting position
    within a cell to the end of the cell. (See MEMBER PRICE)

  - Doing the above and underlining text. (See ISBN, PRODUCT NUMBER,etc.)

I'm unsure what you mean here.  address@hidden { MEMBER PRICE }' ?

        I tried @Underline but it doesn't continue the underline
        to the right side of the cell. It stops at the "E" in
        "PRICE". Sorry about my included troff. My e-mail program
        wrapped the lines in the wrong places. Anyways, here's what
        I'm trying to do
|  ISBN __1-8407-2716-0______________ PRODUCT NUMBER __30234__________ |
|  LIST PRICE $ __23.03______________ MEMBER PRICE $__________________ |
|  AVAILABILITY DATE __01-jan-2006___ DISTRIBUTION PLAN __Backorder___ |
|  REMARKS __ See Margery for instructions on binding and...__________ |

        I want the underline to continue, stopping at the right side
        of the cell. Also, I would like "REMARKS" to automatically wrap
        and underline.

Hope this helps,
Ludovic.

Thanks