lout-users

Including Lout-generated EPS

From: Michael Piotrowski
Subject: Including Lout-generated EPS
Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 16:00:46 +0100

Hi,

I just noticed a problem when including a Lout-generated EPS file
(produced using "lout -EPS") into another Lout document: The resulting
PostScript file generates a invalidrestore error.

This seems to be caused by the fact that (Lout-generated) EPS file
contains its own definition of the LoutEPSFCleanUp procedure.  As a
quick fix I've added PostScript code which checks whether these
procedures are already defined (trivial patch attached).

Greetings

--
Michael Piotrowski, M.A.                               <address@hidden>
Public key at <http://www.dynalabs.de/mxp/pubkey.txt>