lout-users

Re: Vote for mailing list hosting

From: Greg A. Woods
Date: Sat, 13 Sep 2003 13:17:41 -0400 (EDT)

[ On Saturday, September 13, 2003 at 16:47:59 (+1000), Jeff Kingston wrote: ]
> Subject: Re: Vote for mailing list hosting
>
> I vote for Greg to maintain the list, I don't care about the
> domain name.  Actually I do, Lout is not weird, or even wierd.

I didn't really think anyone would want to use lout.weird.* but I had to
ask!  ;-)

I've not yet succeeded in registering lout.info, though I may still be
able to.  If we don't get our reseller status updated to support *.info
(which is why I haven't succeeded yet) then I can ask one of my
colleagues at another reseller to do it for me.  He's much more gung-ho
on the domain name business than we are and so I don't mind giving him
this one if it only costs me a pint or two per year.

--
                                                Greg A. Woods

+1 416 218-0098                  VE3TCP            RoboHack <address@hidden>
Planix, Inc. <address@hidden>          Secrets of the Weird <address@hidden>