lout-users

Website update

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Website update
Date: Mon, 8 Sep 2003 16:03:28 +0200

Hi all!

I finally found some time to update the website. Here are the additions:

- Site map is now editable (Main.SiteMap wiki page)
- Left column of HTML has a size that depends on the size of the longest word it contains. This is better as fixed size columns for people that have bigger or smaller font sizes than the default one.

I also made some minor addition to the content.

Next move would be to migrate the mailing list to sourceforge. Is there anybody willing to do the transition ?

Cheers,

 -- Sébastien

--
«My friends says we're like the dinosaurs, only we are doing
ourselves in much faster than they ever did.»