lout-users

Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages

From: Jeremy Cowgar
Subject: Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages
Date: Mon, 28 Jul 2003 14:00:02 -0700

Sébastien Pierre wrote:

I am highly in favor of a wiki, but as an addition to the main site,
are you speaking of adding it as the site? or in addition to?

AFAIK the Wiki would become the main site, its adress is lout.sf.net.
I have already installed the Wiki, and will try to configure it this week, with a layout I have made.

Why would you prefer not to have a Wiki as the main website ?

You know, I think I spoke out of turn. The more I think about it, the more I think it really doesn't matter. The one's I have setup have already had an elaborate web site with much information and the Wiki was added as User Contributed information.

I looked at the page, it's great. Is everyone going to have the rights to edit the wiki pages?

Jeremy