lout-users

Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages

From: K. H. Man
Subject: Re: Query on status of maintainer for Lout Web pages
Date: Mon, 23 Jun 2003 11:44:39 +0800

Hi all,

Sébastien Pierre wrote:
[snip] Regarding having Lout home page on SourceForge, I think that this is a great idea, and would also suggest [snip] Having a Wiki would allow all of us to contribute to the page and encourage to add content (faq, tutorials, etc).

Thanks for keeping everyone posted. I think a Wiki is a great
idea as it will simplify a lot of updating work. Now we know
the official Lout pages are in good hands. I'm eagerly awaiting
the unveiling of the new pages... :-)

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)