lout-users

Re: How to print a heading a footnote on each page on the document

From: Tatyana Alexeyev
Subject: Re: How to print a heading a footnote on each page on the document
Date: Sun, 1 Jun 2003 02:00:05 -0700 (PDT)

I am creating a document which is taking a data from from a database and put it in a table.  I do not know how many pages the application will be allocating, but I need to put on the top of each top the heading and on the foot of each page the foot note.
I am trying to do it w/ heading and FootNote and it only creates a heading and footnote on a first page. May be it is a very stupid question, but I need to know how to allocate it on each page.

Thanks a lot.
Tanya

Jeff Kingston <address@hidden> wrote:
You have two lines

@SysInclude { tblf }
@SysInclude { tbl }

at the top of your document. This is wrong, change them to

@SysInclude { tbl }

only.

Jeff Kingston

Please ignore previous reply.