lout-users

Re: Looking for a new home for the Lout mailing list

From: K. H. Man
Date: Thu, 29 May 2003 14:47:58 +0800

Hi all,

Valeriy E. Ushakov wrote:
running on auto-pilot mostly  [snip] I'm looking for a
volunteer to take over the list maintenance.
[snip] one option is to move the list to the sourceforge
where several people can administrate it remotely.

I did some stuff recently (DJGPP port and Scintilla editor)
and just got in touch with Uwe to join the Sorceforge project.
(Finally! >1 people on the project... :-)) I'm preparing a
Mingw port. Unfortunately I do most of my work via dial-up,
so unless someone can offer more time, I believe I can help
with a hands-off kind of mailing list with minimal
maintenance.

I also don't have any time for the home page maintenance

I can help with the home page; perhaps we should just move
it to SourceForge... plus the mailing list.

I'm still very new to the Lout list and Sourceforge, so this
is just my two cents. Let's hear it from the others and see
what's the best route to take...

--
Cheers,
Kein-Hong Man (esq.)