lout-users

Re: how to print a page in landscape format

From: Albert Kinderman
Subject: Re: how to print a page in landscape format
Date: Wed, 28 May 2003 23:36:08 +0400 (MSD)

@SysInclude {doc} includes doc.  doc contains the line
@Use address@hidden

You then repeat
@Use address@hidden

in your schema_pdf

Lout then correctly complains that you included @DocumentSetup twice.

1,8: fatal error: symbol @DocumentSetup occurs in
two @Use clauses

The solution is to copy doc to my_landscape_doc in your own directory. Make the changes you want, and then replace

@SysInclude {doc}

with

@Include {my_landscape_doc}

Al

On Wednesday, May 28, 2003, at 10:48 AM, Tatyana Alexeyev wrote:

Hello ,
I am trying to write a PDF page w/ landscape
formating.
-------
@SysInclude { doc }
@Include { schema_pdf }
@SysInclude { tbl }
@SysInclude { tblf }

@Doc @Text @Begin
@QuotedDisplay @Tbl
marginright {0s}
rule { yes }
width {expand }
aformat { @Cell A | 150w @Cell B | @Cell C | @Cell D |
@Cell E | @Cell F | @Cell
 G | @Cell R }
#bformat { @StartHSpan @Cell A | @HSpan | @HSpan |
@HSpan | @HSpan | @HSpan | @H
Span | @HSpan }
{
@Rowa
        A {"Item #" }
        B {Item Description }
        C {Owner }
        D {Priority }
        E {Status }
        F {Comments }
        G {Start Data }
        R {Completion Date }
address@hidden
#        A { Troubleshooting  }
@Rowa
        A {1 }
        B { This }
        C {Larry Wall }
        D { P1 }
        E {in progress }
        F {No comments }
        G {121202 }
        R {141202 }
}
@End @Text
-------
and
@Use { @DocumentSetup
 address@hidden {Landscape }
 address@hidden {A4 }
}
-------
When I do:

lout -Z schema_pdf.lout > a.pdf

I receive:

lout file "schema_pdf" (from "schema_pdf.lout" line
2):
     1,8: fatal error: symbol @DocumentSetup occurs in
two @Use clauses

Thanks,