lout-users

How to change the footnote style in a very special way

From: Thomas Baruchel
Subject: How to change the footnote style in a very special way
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 12:01:01 +0100

Brest, le mardi 21 janvier

Hi, I am the new user of the last days, thinking of coming
completely from groff to lout, since lout really great is !

I had a very special style for my footnotes (because I use few of
them). For one page, the first note was labelled *, the second one
**, and (but it doesn't happen often) the third one was labelled
***. I also used a special font for these stars (I spent hours
comparing all stars of all fonts, and found that footnotes labelled
with stars of URWGroteskT-Bold (with a text written in Utopia) was
the prettiest thing on earth ;-) Is there a way to implement that
in all my document by configuring my 'mydoc' file ?

--
Deux choses remplissent le coeur d'une admiration et d'une vénération
toujours nouvelles et toujours croissantes, à mesure que la réflexion