lout-users

Problem with Lout 3.27: Including EPS files

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Problem with Lout 3.27: Including EPS files
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 2002 01:49:41 +0300 (MSK)

I tried to "recompile" a document that formerly worked fine (with
Lout 3.25).  With Lout 3.27, the generated PS code seems to be invalid, or
at least GNU Ghostscript 6.53 doesn't like it:

  Error: /undefined in LoutReadFormEPS

Removing an @IncludeGraphic from the source file fixes the problem.

Any idea?

Can you send me the Lout source, the EPS file, and the final
PostScript produced by 3.27?  This problem looks like a
line endings problem to me at this stage, but I'm keen to
examine the actual files.

You might be able to cut the Lout source down, but don't
worry if not convenient.

Jeff Kingston