lout-users

Rotating both graphic and figure caption?

From: Robert Feldt
Subject: Rotating both graphic and figure caption?
Date: Sun, 17 Nov 2002 17:01:27 +0100 (MET)

Hi again,

I want to rotate an eps that is a figure so that both the eps and the
figure caption is rotated -90d. By doing

@Figure
@Begin
  -90d @Rotate @IncludeGraphic pic.eps
@End @Figure

the pic.eps is rotated nicely and fits the page but the caption is below
it (bottom of page). I want it on the left side of the page, ie. also
rotated -90d.

I figured I could just move the rotate before the figure command but it
doesn't work. Is there a way to do it?

BTW, my problem with the large eps files is now solved. Problem was with
eps output from Photoshop. I now do it via Adobe Illustrator instead and
chooses Version 6.0, Postscript level 2, No preview and it works
flawlessly every time...

Thanks,

Robert Feldt