lout-users

Nonpareil Honours Thesis on web

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Nonpareil Honours Thesis on web
Date: Thu, 14 Nov 2002 11:48:32 +1100

thesis of my student Bradley Baetz to be posted on the web.  You
can find it at

     http://www.it.usyd.edu.au/~jeff/thesis.ps

As I've said before, I don't have time to write a full exposition
of my still-developing ideas at the moment, and although I'm
posting this thesis instead, it doesn't claim to do it either.

Also, please don't assume that everything in the thesis is
fixed in stone - the language will evolve as experience shows
what is needed; plus there are several features that Bradley
did not get around to implementing (e.g. prefix and infix
operators, class extensions).

In other words - this would be a really bad time to flood the
mailing list with a lot of details about the ins and outs of
Nonpareil garnered from Bradley's thesis.

Jeff Kingston