lout-users

Re: DropTagItem and Line Breaking

From: Jeff Kingston
Subject: Re: DropTagItem and Line Breaking
Date: Tue, 07 May 2002 09:13:31 +1000

You're right, there is nothing you can do at the user level
to get this behaviour.

I've had a quick look at the implementation and it looks feasible
to add another symbol, say @DropTagItemUnbreakable (@DTIU), which
will bind the label to the first paragraph of the item.  I'll try
it out and hopefully add some such thing to the next release.

Meanwhile, you'll have to insert a @ListNewPage symbol before
the item that is going wrong.  I know this is not a fully
satisfactory solution, but it's all there is at the moment.

Jeff