lout-users

Re: A question..

From: Athanasios Valais
Subject: Re: A question..
Date: Fri, 12 Apr 2002 10:43:49 +1000

Hello,

Can you use the following from the doc setup:

# @PageBoxType { None } # None Box CurveBox ShadowBox
  # @PageBoxMargin      { 1.00c                 } # page box margin
  # @PageBoxLineWidth   {                       } # page box line thickness
  # @PageBoxPaint       { none                  } # page box paint
  # @PageBoxShadow      { 0.60c                 } # shadow margin if ShadowBox
  # @PageEnclose        { @Body                 } # enclose every page in this

Regards,

Arthur

At 09:11  11-04-02 +0200, Oliver Bandel wrote:
Hi,

On Mon, 8 Apr 2002, Ish Rattan wrote:

> I was going through slides.ps.gz that comes with the distribution.
> Does any one know how to get the boundary lines (balck rectangle)
> around the slied/page (as in page 3 of the package)?

I do not remember, how to do, but I found some informations
about such things in the documentation of lout.
And I have tried it and remember, that it has worked.
So, you may look into the lout-documentation to find
it.

Ciao,
   Oliver

http://www.fishtree.net/aesop.pdf