lout-users

address@hidden: [Caml-list] [ANN] ant V0.3pre]

From: Wolfram Kahl
Subject: address@hidden: [Caml-list] [ANN] ant V0.3pre]
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 09:25:05 -0500

Just got the following via the OCaml mailing list:

Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 15:01:29 +0100
From: Achim Blumensath <address@hidden>
To: address@hidden
Subject: [Caml-list] [ANN] ant V0.3pre
Sender: address@hidden

Hello,

I've uploaded a prerelease of ant V0.3 to my home page:

  www-mgi.informatik.rwth-aachen.de/~blume/Download.html

The only difference to version 0.2 is that I rewrote ant in OCaml.

What is ant? ant is not TeX. It is (or rather: might become) a OCaml-
based replacement for TeX aiming not at complete compatibility but instead
at flexibility and a clean design.

The present release is a barely functional pre-alpha prototype intended as
a base for discussion and test-bench for new typesetting algorithms. Don't
even try to run it on normal TeX documents.

Achim
- --