lout-users

Lout formatting questions

From: Sébastien Pierre
Subject: Lout formatting questions
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2002 19:06:47 +0300 (MSK)

Hi!

I have already asked this question but had no answer so far :(
I have looked inside Lout User Manual for the following features:

- Specify nested lists beginning and ending gap (to be smaller than it's parent's)
  - Specify beginning and ending gap for @Heading

Moreover I experience strange problems with ligatures when using GhostScript to generate the PDF files from PostScript. It happens with Bookman and Palatino, but not with Time. PS output seems just fine.

Also spacing in @Section titles with AvantGarde seems quite erratic... At least it doesn't look very good. I can send you PS and PDF examples if you want. Maybe the AFM files are not good?

Thanks in advance ;)

 -- Sébastien.

--
«On ne boit pas du vin avec un CheeseBurger dans les mains.»
<http://www.type-z.org>                             | Zoé D.