lout-users

Re: conflict between eq and diag

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: conflict between eq and diag
Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2001 21:40:59 +0300

On Thu, Nov 29, 2001 at 21:05:44 +0300, Joe Beach wrote:

Let me use this opportunity to remind to everyone that you can only
post to the list from an address you have subscribed to the main list
or to the shadow "accept" list.

> If eq and diag are used simultaneously, the @E in address@hidden will be
> interpreted to be the beginning of an equation, with unintended results.

Will it?  Lout considers '@' to be a letter, so "address@hidden" should be
one word.  You can try to run with -d<something> that I don't remmeber
off the top of my head to see the gory lexical details.

Eg. this

    def address@hidden { Hi }
    @SysInclude { doc }
    @Doc @Text { address@hidden }