lout-users

Re: Examples of lout for academic papers and ann. bibs?

From: Valeriy E. Ushakov
Subject: Re: Examples of lout for academic papers and ann. bibs?
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2001 01:45:45 +0300

On Mon, Nov 19, 2001 at 18:07:10 +0100, Robert Feldt wrote:

> > > In particular I'm looking for examples of how to print annotated
> > > bibliographies from Lout.  Say, the @Annote field has data the
> > > reference list should include the annotations nicely formatted.
> >
> > It shouln't be hard to modify code for references to support this.
> > I don't think anyone did this, though.
> >

> No, I've managed to fix this.  Would be nice to set a variable
> indicating whether annotations should be included though (with a
> default to false).  No, I need to specify a different refstyle.
> Anyone can hint how to define a variable that can be checked in the
> refstyle?

If you wrote a style for annotated entries, what's wrong with just
putting it into another file and using a different refstyle
database?

# @SysInclude @RefStyle { refstyle }
@SysInclude @RefStyle { refstyle-with-annotations }

Or you can modify include/dsf to have, say, @ReferenceWithAnnotations
parameter ('No' by default) and check that parameter in the style
code.

SY, Uwe