lout-users

Re: Is anybody still using lout?

From: Oliver Bandel
Subject: Re: Is anybody still using lout?
Date: Wed, 17 Oct 2001 09:21:13 +0200 (MET DST)

Hi,

On Thu, 11 Oct 2001, Henning von Bargen wrote:

> Not much traffic in this list.
> I wonder if anybody is still using lout?
> Henning

I'm using lout, but in the moment it's most of the
time only a pretty-printer for C-Code, Perl-Code
and such (with prg2lout).

But I have tried some other interesting things, where
I need to handle eps-figures and rotating and scaling
them. If possible to use Lout (instead of Postscript
directly) for my big project then I will use it.

For writing papers and letters and so on, I use LaTeX.

Ciao,
   Oliver